The Isadora Coat (renamed from Elvira) by Hell Bunny is a stunning statement coat, that suits the pinup and vintage style perfectly while still being practical. It’s made from a lined, polyester/wool blend, features faux fur trims, pockets, self-covered buttons and a large hood. The skirt features several pleats to help create fullness at the hem and there’s more than enough room to fit a full swing skirt and petticoat underneath this coat
- Fully lined hooded coat.
- Self-fabric hood.
- The hood is trimmed in faux fur.
- Seams over the bust which open out from the waist to the hem to create volume.
- Faux fur trims on the cuffs and hem.
- Back bodice seams to the waist which open out from the waist to the hem to create volume.
- Self-fabric tab at the back waist with 2 self-fabric buttons at each end.
- Pockets in the side seam.
- Available in various colours.
- Fabric content: Shell- 84% Polyester 16% Wool, Lining- 100% Polyester.
Fur- 100% Polyester